If you have an interest in bicycling and bicycle touring, we invite you to join the Calumet Crank Club of Northwest Indiana. We welcome riders of all abilities and experience levels. Our membership ranges from cyclists in their teens to riders over 80.
Why join the Calumet Crank Club?
- Participate in weekday and weekend rides throughout the year
- Discover new routes
- Improve your skills by learning from Ride Leaders who know their way around the roads
- Get and stay fit, visit new places, meet new people, train and maintain for your next athletic challenge
- Enjoy annual events like Spring Fling, the Lakeshore Century, and Fall Classic
- Receive the monthly newsletter with local, regional and national cycling news and tips
- But most of all, as we’ve been told, it’s the people
Dues are $20 for an individual or $25 for a family per year. Contact our Membership Chair for more information, or mail the membership form with your dues to apply.
Note to members: 2013 Dues are due April 1, 2013. When you pay your dues you will be given user name and password access to the members only portion of the website which includes cue sheets and other valuable information such as an on-line copy of the newsletter. (Existing members must fill out a new applicaiton every year). Thanks and see you on a ride!
You can download and print a PDF of the membership form now. Just click on the button below. Or, we can mail you an application if you send us an e-mail requesting a form and provide your mailing address.
Download Your Membership Form Now!
Already a member and need to change your registration information? Contact our Membership Chair. Please include your name and former address, and then indicate the changes you request. If you feel you are not receiving member e-mails, we may not have your current e-mail address in our database.